Man de la Maza

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Moving up the Great Chain of Being

Made the crossover into Level 30 problems last night. Noticeably harder. Took much longer and my score was only 66%. After my experience with the Level 20 problems though, I am not too intimidated. I am confident that my accuracy will increase and my time to solve will decrease. Every time I get a little discouraged that I am not that great at these, I remind myself that this is why I am doing this. Wouldn't be much point if they were easy.

40 days down, 115 to go
412 problems down, 797 to go in Circle One

PS If you're in the US, go out and vote!

2 Comments:

  • Good reading yyour post

    By Anonymous Owen, at 4:21 AM  

  • Thanks Owen. Been a while since I thought about the old chess quest. Good luck with it if you decide to take it up.

    By Blogger Don Q., at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home