Man de la Maza

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I think I can safely conclude that there is not a lot to be said for playing chess while on valium

What Tony Miles said of valium is equally applicable to benadryl as I discovered last night. I wanted to run through some knight concentric square drills. This was productive for about twenty minutes until the drugs started to take effect. After I woke from a daze for the third time thinking "Whose move is it?", I decided to call it a night.

Feeling better today. I discovered that I had incorrectly been donig one of the bishop patterns which has prompted me to double check them all in slow mo. I found another fork that I had been missing with the rook on c3 (queen on e1 works in addition to the skewers). Word to the wise, you might invest a little time in the first couple of days to slowly finding each pattern and double checking. Using pawns to symbolize queens is a good way to get all the possibilities on the board. So far I haven't found more than 8 solutions for anyone position.

12 down, 143 to go.

2 Comments:

  • Diflucan drug information is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and/or to serve consumers viewing this service as a supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.

    By Blogger FDF, at 2:39 AM  

  • What happens if I miss a dose of Diflucan ? Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication. A double dose could be dangerous.

    By Blogger FDF, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home