Man de la Maza

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Level 10 down

97%, oh well. Maybe next time.

Level 20 is off to a rocky start as well. Hovering at about 88% I think. The 5 minute time frame means I have to come up with the first move in 2.5 minutes, so I am a little rushed. I blow through a bunch in 10 seconds, but I'm not accustomed to thinking quite so quickly for so long. I think I got a little sleepy at the end of the first circle. I would kind of stare at the screen for a minute on a lot of them since I was more or less waiting for time to run out. Also, even though the problems are easier, they do take some thought. Some part of me thought that I would blow through them without lifting a brain cell.

I am noticing that some of the mating patterns are second nature to me now which is cool. I'm not seeing magnetic fields yet, but I haven't entered Circle 3 and/or starting hitting the mescaline either.

94 days down, 61 to go
132 probs down, 1077 to go in Circle Two

PS Just re-read my post when I started Level 20 problems in the first circle. I feel a lot better. I have made a lot of progress.

1 Comments:

  • First you wanted to give away the secret of Morse code tapping massage chairs, now you are spilling the beans about the power of Peyote and chess problems.
    Shhhhhhh! :)

    By Blogger Sancho Pawnza, at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home