Man de la Maza

Sunday, January 30, 2005

March 7 is the Day

Back on the plan. Have a bit of catching up to do, so from now until the end of circle 2, I will need to do 30 probs a night. This is really too much. My brain starts to fizzle in the late 20's, and it takes too long to complete, but I need to keep my schedule.

I have targeted March 7 as the Seventh Circle date, and I'm starting to see that if I don't hit that date I might miss altogether. I will need to a take a full day off work, and I will also need not to work on the Circle 6 days. As such, I need a 3 day weekend. The Empress is going out of town the next weekend, so March 7 is the day.

I hope that I might work an extra 20 problems today and catch up. It would be nice to only have 24/night for level 60. I also hope that I win the lottery. I don't think either will happen today.

119 days down, 36 to go
893 problems down, 145 to go in Circle Two
Level 10: 97%
Level 20: 88%
Level 30: 76%
Level 40: 68%
Level 50: 59%

3 Comments:

  • Stick with it! March 7th is two days after my birthday, so I'll have an extra round of drinks in your honour.

    Are virtual drinks an incentive?

    By Blogger Will, at 12:05 PM  

  • Will,

    I will feel more supported if you would just stay drunk from your birthday until I finish two days later.

    By Blogger Don Q., at 7:25 PM  

  • Hey Knights,

    You guys made the Boston Globe (sort of). I'll post the article on Tuesday morning.

    By Blogger David Glickman, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home