Man de la Maza

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bit behind. Second thoughts.

I'm a couple days behind schedule here. I not infrequently skip a day and then do a full hour the next day. Well, that's happneed twice, so I have 2 makeups to do.

Having second thoughts in general about the 100 days. I have some school work that I have to get busy with now, and I don't want to necessarily give up an half hour of evening time to chess. I was ready to chuck the whole idea last night, but I decided to stick it out for another week and see how I felt then.

My tactical game is shaping up nicely. I have been playing a match against a buddy at chess club. The tactical sharpness has enabled me to enjoy the game more. Rather than a series of random battles, the game flows together much more as a whole.

39 days down, 61 to go

1 Comments:

  • Hi Don Q,

    I couldn't find your contact information, so I'm posting this here...hope you don't mind. I would like to join the Knights Errant. My blog is at keystor.blogspot.com

    I also sent an e-mail to DG.

    Thanks,
    Keystor

    By Blogger Ron, at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home