Man de la Maza

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Feel the Need for Speed

Circle 3 has started off with a lowlight. I scored a lower percentage on the Level 10 problems than I did last time. Second surprise is that I don't mind. I was focusing a lot on trying to complete the problems in less than 30 seconds. I can't imagine I will be able to solve any level 60 problems in circle 6 or 7 with the 30 second max because the level 10's were hard enough. Takes me a few seconds just to register color and material imabalance.

Level 2 is going very well. I am solving quickly and at 94%. In fact they don't seem a whole lot more difficult than the Level 10's. Who knows though? I was pretty tired friday night when I did the level 10's and very well rested today when I did the level 20's. We'll see.

126 days down, 29 to go
205 problems down, 839 to go in Circle Three
Level 10: 96%, 44 sec/prob
Level 20: 94%, 80 sec/prob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home