Man de la Maza

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Welcome Viking Sword

I may be done, but Knights' roll ever grows. Welcome to Viking Sword. Clearly a man of style, I quote from his email to request joining the Knights.

My skill lacks luster, but my sword is sharp. Therefore, woudst thou add me to the list of Knight's Errant de la Maza. I am currently on day 7 of my long journey and would like to share my travel to promised land. If added, I would gladly add your blogs to my blog listing.

Not new to blogging though. Looks like his blog has been out there for a couple years. Best of luck Viking Sword and welcome aboard.

3 Comments:

  • Does anyone know how to comment on Viking Sword's blog?

    By Blogger Temposchlucker, at 11:29 AM  

  • I don't think he has enabled comments on his site yet. What about it, Viking Sword?

    By Blogger Don Q., at 3:06 PM  

  • Hello,

    Congratulations on your finishing the 7circles. So when are you gonna tell us if anything changed? You've probably become a deadly chess tactician right now. =>

    By Blogger Nezha, at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home