Man de la Maza

Friday, March 04, 2005

Circle Five Done

Just finished Circle Five. It is after midnight. Boy, did that suck. I'm pretty sure I started to doze a bit in the last set. Always kinda at the end of my rope be Friday evening, but I had to do a school event and an extended family dinner today as well. Didn't sit down to get going until after 8 PM. Took a couple of breaks to talk to Dulcinea and to go to the store to buy the necessary post-circle 24 ounce Arrogant Bastard ale (which I am now drinking). Probably spent about 3.5 hours on the clock.

Level 50 and 60 are kind of a train wreck for me still. Though percentages are improving, I would really need to spend some more 10 minute problem time with them before I would feel comfortable. Almost feel like I am just going through the motions with them. The real question for circle 6 and 7 is what will happen in level 30 and 40. I'd like to see both over 90%. We'll see.

Tomorrow's a big day. 700 chess problems. Yikes! I should go to bed, but I'm a tad wired yet.

152 days down, 3 to go
1039 problems down, 0 to go in Circle Five
Level 10: 97%
Level 20: 97%
Level 30: 89%
Level 40: 82%
Level 50: 75%
Level 60: 65%

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home