Man de la Maza

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Got Sleep

Called it quits last night after my first set of 30 problems. I was not able to focus because I was too tired. It was clear that I needed a good night's sleep. I probably would have brassed it out, but I knew I would be in the same boat Thurs and Fri night. Seemed stupid to burn 3 days of a 8 day Circle. I made an executive decision and went to bed at 8PM. This will put me 90 probs behind. I will have to think of a way to work them in over the next 4 days.

New Knight(s)
A warm welcome to Nezha. He sounds a perfect candidate for the program -- already had lots of study under his belt but has not seen the improvement he was expecting. Let me be the first to ask, "Who is Nezhmetdinov?"

New knights seem to come in two's lately, so where's the other one?

144 days down, 11 to go
591 problems down, 448 to go in Circle Four
Level 10: 99%, 27 sec/prob
Level 20: 95%, 45 sec/prob
Level 30: 85%, 73 sec/prob

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home