Man de la Maza

Monday, February 21, 2005

14

Finished Level 20. There are maybe a handful of those probs that I need to review. Most all of the mistakes were just careless errors. Level 30 is off to a good start, but I've only done 15 probs. I doubt I'll be able to keep the 95% solve rate over the 150 I have to solve tonight, but it is nice to be off to a good start.

Glad I got ahead a bit as my meeting didn't go as late as I though it would, and I still didn't get to bed until after midnight.

142 days down, 13 to go
411 problems down, 628 to go in Circle Four
Level 10: 99%, 27 sec/prob
Level 20: 95%, 45 sec/prob
Level 30: 95%, 60 sec/prob

2 Comments:

  • Singing Rocky theme lyrics:

    Trying hard now....it's so hard now...trying hard now....

    By Blogger CelticDeath, at 6:47 AM  

  • mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home