Man de la Maza

Monday, April 11, 2005

Welcome Blue Devil Knight

Sheesh! My phone line went out late last week, and I come back to find all this. A warm welcome to Blue Devil Knight. He appears to have jumped in with both feet. I have some bad news for you, J'Adoube. I was Duke class of '88. You are outnumbered, Sir!

Congrats to Celtic Death on his wild Danish win. That one looks like it must have been fun. I haven't played the Danish in a while. Perhaps it is time to get back to it.

Go Fussy! Go Fussy! Don't give up Fussy Lizard! You are getting close. Give him a shout, Knights, if you have a minute.

1 Comments:

  • Two Devil Knights!!!!

    Arrrgghhh!!!! Sound the alarm!!!


    Oh, and by the way, check out who the champions are. . .they aren't in Raleigh-Durham. . .[grin]

    I may be outnumbered, but at least this year we have the hardware. . .[bigger grin]

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home