Man de la Maza

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

And One More

A warm welcome to Salcido. My hats off to anyone trying chess improvement while obviously keeping an ear out for a baby. I am happy to see someone bringing the Knight's Quest to the open source world. Hopefully, Psalcido will discover a way one can do de la Maza's program without being dependant on the Dark Lord from Redmond (like me).

Welcome aboard!

New Category
Generalkaia seems to be taking a break but claims to not want to abandon his quest. To put him under "Abandoned Efforts" seems inaccurate and probably de-motivating which would be contrary to my purpose. Yet, one can't stay in limbo forever. Therefore, I'm trying out a "Sabbatical" category. Probably a bad idea, but a bad idea whose time has come.

2 Comments:

  • Don - Things are really getting scary ... not only are we starting to think alike, but at the same time too!

    Just today I tagged the General as "on hiatus".

    By Blogger David Glickman, at 6:43 PM  

  • This must be how Sir Issac Newton and Leibnitz invented calculus at the same time ... well, sort of.

    By Blogger Don Q., at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home